Need Ideas for No-Bake Halloween Treats?
Need ideas for homemade spooky treats? 🎃🔪This easy NEON HALLOWEEN FUDGE is the perfect no bake treat to share with your friends and family or bring to a Halloween party!🎉
- 110g unsalted butter
- 120g whipping cream
- 390g caster sugar
- 140g mini marshmallows
- 225g white chocolate
- food coloring of choice
- witches brew sprinkles
1. Put butter, whipping cream and caster sugar into a saucepan and heat it up until melted.
2. After leaving the stove, add mini marshmallows and white chocolate into the saucepan and mix them all together.
3. Then separate the mixture into 3 bowls, use 3 different food coloring to made out nice look.
4. Then lay them flat into the 17cm tin.
5. Put on some sprinkles as decoration.
6. Put it in the fridge to chill for 20 minutes and let it set completely. Use a knive and cut it into chunks and ready to serve.