Let's Create Homemade Cake Pops with Foliay!
Let's create something sweet! How cute are the final results? Want to learn how, well head on over to our blog for this delicious summer time recipe!
- Purple Pearlized Nonpareils
- White Pearlized Nonpareils
- baked cake mix
- chocolate melts (purple & white color)
- cream cheese frosting
- lollipop sticks
- Make the cake: In a bowl, put the baked cake mix in
- Add in your cream cheese frosting, mix well with spoon
- Divide your cake into 30 sections, roll them into a ball
- Push a lollipop stick into each, refrigerate for an hour to set
- Take each of the chilled cake pops and dip into the chocolate melt
- Dip into the mini pearl beads
- Stand upright in cake pop stand, and put in the fridge for 30 mins